Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Favorite Find Friday: Pieri Mid-Century Modern Lamp from Eclectic Blue Vintage

Today's feature is a wonderfully vintage, mid-century modern chalkware table lamp by Pieri being sold by Eclectic Blue Vintage.

(Photo source)

I love this lamp in so many ways.  I mean, just look at!  I am very happy that I stumbled across it today.  It features a bowtie pattern in orange and gold and is hand signed.  Best of all, it functions properly!

This item is being sold without the shade and measures 20.25" tall and has a diameter of 25".  A very unique standout piece for your home!

Here are a few more of my favorites from this shop:


Georges Briard Vintage Glass Dish

I'm thinking about snatching up this clear and gold vintage glass dish for my plate and tray display wall.  Metal tones are very trendy right now, especially gold metal tones.

Rios of Mercedes Vintage Cowboy Boots
Vintage brown leather boots.  Seriously people, there is a reason why leather boots come with a price tag.  They wear well and only get better with age, and this pair looks fantastic.

Vintage Floral Paper Mache Trays with Matching Box

I have no idea what I would do with these little cuties, but it wouldn't matter.  I'm a sucker for anything vintage floral, so even if I didn't use them as a functional piece, they would certainly find a home in my everyday decor.

Eclectic Blue Vintage is based out of Iowa and has over 100 listings online - go check them out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment